Cooling Incubator/ BOD Incubator
Cooling Incubators or BOD Incubators are storage equipment designed to store samples at low temperature. Cooling incubators have a cooling system, so samples can be stored/incubated below ambient temperature.
BOD Incubators or biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) incubator are especially useful for determining levels of organic matter and nitrogen in waste water samples. These incubators are also called low temperature incubators. The BOD incubator provides the required temperature for the growth of microorganisms and allows to perform the BOD testing.
Incubator is an insulated enclosure where temperature, humidity, and other environmental conditions are regulated at optimal levels for growth, reproduction, or hatching.
Bacteriological incubators are used for
- Promoting the growth of bacteria or other microorganisms in various culture media.
- Identifying the type of microorganisms in the sample of the patient’s blood, mucus, or other secretions.
They are also used in microbiology, biochemistry, dairy, and other food-processing industries, as well as water and sewage treatment plans.
- Incubators avantgarde.Line with natural convection
- Temperature range: Ambient temperature plus 5 °C
to 100 °C
- Controller with LCD display
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass
- 2 Chrome-plated racks
- Class 3.1 integrated independent temperature
safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- USB port for recording data
- Sizes available: 57 - 253 liters